Monday, February 7, 2011

Inspiration

How do people become inspired? What inspires people? Can everyone be inspired? Honestly I cannot answer these questions for everybody. From my perspective what inspires me is courage. Courage to stand up when others are to afraid to do it on there own. Courage to see that lonely  individual on the side of the road who needs help and perhaps offer him some change or just a warm meal or even a ride just to his/her next destination. Courage to me is people who aren't afraid of letting there emotions show, and aren't afraid of being a normal decent human beings. This long rant about inspiration and courage is just to get peoples minds thinking and perhaps it will inspire those few who do have courage out there to show it. To me courage is the single mother at home trying to raise those kids on her own. Or the father who when he realizes he has children mans up and actually takes care of those kids. Those people inspire me with there courage everyday. What inspires you? What do you consider courage? Just food for thought.

Also I added a video of music that I thought had some inspiring words and a good message. Even if you don't like Tupac, just take a moment to listen to the song and enjoy its meaning.

16 comments:

  1. Mein Führer taught me all I needed to know

    ReplyDelete
  2. People need good role models to look up 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I dont particularly care for Tupac, but that is a rather good /nice song >:3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good song indeed, 2pac is and always will be one of the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree with shishimaru... Not a hugh fan, but it's kinda catchy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Read the Art of War and Clausewitz on War, that's all you need to know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i liked dear mama by tupac the best, this is good as well

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1984 inspired me to never let society have any reins on me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hunter S. Thompson inspired me to be myself, regardless of what society may think.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never really been into this kind of music but it does make an interesting change ;)

    ReplyDelete