Monday, February 7, 2011

The aftermath formally known as the superbowl.

Well the Superbowl has finally come and gone. And as suprised as people were The Green Back Packers have won yet another Superbowl. The steelers put up a good game but in the end it just wasn't enough to conquer the offense known as Aaron Rogers (The Quarterback for the Packers.) The half time show had the Black eyed peas perform who honestly didn't do all that well. I give the entire Super bowl about a 7.5. The game its self was good and the commercials were decent. But the flair known as the halftime show just wasn't there this year. Anyways thats my morning after the Super bowl update. What'd you think of the Super bowl?

12 comments:

  1. I wish I could get paid millions for doing steroids half a year, and catching a ball the other half.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a football fan, or even a sports fan for that matter, but I do love the commercials that are produced specifically for airing during the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't really that interested, but watched anyway. Turned out to be a good game, despite the terrible halftime act.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it was a waste of my time to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was a pretty exciting game. the halftime show was pretty bad.. the commercials were okay... i would agree with the 7.5 rating

    ReplyDelete
  6. this game is famous only in US and Newzeland,i saw it two times before but i don't know it's rules

    ReplyDelete
  7. The half time act was awful.. but the game itself made up for it, they managed to keep it pretty exciting so 7.5 it is

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not exactly a football fan, but I did watch the game, Steelers almost had it!
    I wasn't cheering for either team so it doesn't really matter, but it would've been funny to see Packers lose after leading by so much

    ReplyDelete
  9. I decided to give the Superbowl a watch, the game itself was kind of exciting. I was rooting for the Steelers just because I wanted to see them come back from 18 points down, but they failed so hard with that fumble near the end.

    And yeah, the halftime show was really, really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didnt watch just cause I dont like sports, and also, black eyed peas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh.
    Right.
    Football.

    I didn't really pay any attention.

    Oh well!

    -K

    ReplyDelete