Monday, February 7, 2011

Daily Music Suggestion.

Alright time for my daily music suggestion. Yesterday I suggested a piece by a couple of rappers known as "G.O.O.D." Music. Today I've decided to switch it up a bit and change the type of music. Todays piece of music is "All I Want" by "A Day To Remember". The song has a unique message behind it, the instrumental is amazing and did I mention that the video is really cool? If you're into punk bands you will love to watch this Video. Here's the list of Artist who make appearances.

Crime In Stereo
Tom Denney (A Day To Remember's former guitarist)
Veara
Bring Me The Horizon
Silverstein
Parkway Drive
The Devil Wears Prada
Andrew WK
Pete Wentz
Millencolin
As I Lay Dying
The Red Chord
August Burns Red
Comeback Kid
Seventh Star
Maylene & The Sons of Disaster
Architects
MxPx
Your Demise
Trivium
Pierce the Veil
The Acacia Strain
This Is Hell
Set Your Goals

If you like any of these bands, or just music in general, make suggestions on which song I should post next.

11 comments:

  1. Try Winds of Plague - Forged in Fire. It's like The Acacia Strain but more symphonic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats quite a list. Ill be checking them out at work

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what I am going to be listening to for the next week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silverstein, been too long since I heard them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of A day to Remember until now but I like em thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. checked it out and its pretty good, nice recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep ya head up PlayBoy! Snickers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice list :) some good artists on there

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been to their gig last week. They blew Birmingham away!

    ReplyDelete