Sunday, February 6, 2011

G.O.O.D. Music.

Recently, I've started listening to Kanye West's music crew "G.O.O.D. Music". Now I know they're abunch of random rappers but if you take the time to listen to them and there messages they're pretty good. I'd highly recommend looking up this group of musicians. And I will be posting daily music updates with videos, interviews, and other interesting things about musicians I think are worth putting into this blog. Anyways here's todays music video it is Good Friday by - Kanye West, Kid Cudi, Pusha T, Big Sean, and Charlie Wilson.

15 comments:

  1. It's good to see that some artist still release good music for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They make more money from touring anyway

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice music, followed you and stuff. PLease do the same for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, it is a G.O.O.D music :D very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, surprisingly decent. Thanks for sharing this. Followed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always been a bit of a Kanye fan, don't mind his stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big Sean and KiD CuDi are my favorites out of the label. They bring fresh material in the dying genre

    ReplyDelete
  8. G.o.o.d music has one of the lineups of all rap labels

    ReplyDelete
  9. its pretty good. i just put up a post about music. check it out if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the great upload, I'm a huge Kanye fan and I didn't even know this exited!

    ReplyDelete